Be sure to visit the official website of The Law Office of Michael Dylan Brennan, LLC

  • Take me there NOW
  • LEGAL: All Original Material (c)2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 Michael Dylan Brennan and The Audient Files, with no claim to any original works borrowed pursuant to and consistent with the Fair Use Doctrine, 17 U.S.C. 107.

    Add to Technorati Favorites

    Tuesday, May 27, 2008

    Suspended Animation

    I started The Audient Files three years ago this month. Blogging has brought me much joy and satisfaction. I've met wonderful people, not the least of whom is Gina. I've reconnected with old friends. I've expressed myself in short and at length for not only myself, but also for anyone interested in reading. In light of all that, why would I stop?

    But . . .

    There are some other things I want to focus on now. Things that require that my attention be less divided. Once I have addressed those things, perhaps I may be back. It might be a few weeks or a few months, but it might be longer. It is also possible that I might not ever look back.

    But until that time that I want to pick up blogging again, the archives are archived away, and new posts will not be forthcoming any time soon. The archives are stashed away because I don't really want to leave a large graveyard to attract visitors. Those of you still writing your blogs, I intend to read them, I intend to comment now and then. As you can see, I've changed up my template a bit, but my list of various blogs I enjoy is still off to the right, largely unchanged -- this is somewhat for my own convenience, but also for those of you who visit here to run through those links.

    2/3/09 -- Archives are back up!