Be sure to visit the official website of The Law Office of Michael Dylan Brennan, LLC

  • Take me there NOW
  • LEGAL: All Original Material (c)2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 Michael Dylan Brennan and The Audient Files, with no claim to any original works borrowed pursuant to and consistent with the Fair Use Doctrine, 17 U.S.C. 107.

    Add to Technorati Favorites

    Friday, May 02, 2008

    Kat Fix

    Kat switched her blog to private. Don't ask me why, I don't have an answer for you. However, for those of you going though Kat withdrawal, I have some exclusive pics for you.

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Comments on "Kat Fix"

     

    Blogger Gina Ventre said ... (7:21 AM, May 02, 2008) : 

    I love it!

    The one with Mom Kat - priceless.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:21 AM, May 02, 2008) : 

    I think your sister is beautiful. She was such a good spirit. I am sad she made her blog private as I read it every day. She makes me laugh! Her kitties are adorable too!

    Betty

     

    Blogger Audient said ... (8:56 AM, May 02, 2008) : 

    I would guess the privacy setting is a temporary thing, but time will tell.

     

    Blogger Kat said ... (7:07 PM, May 06, 2008) : 

    Awwwwe, These are g-r-r-r-eat pics! Ha ha ha! Were you surprised to find them on your camera?

     

    Blogger Kate Anne said ... (6:37 PM, May 07, 2008) : 

    I LOVE these Kat pix. But I am so glad that Little Kat has reopened her blog. Yes, I was undergoing Kat-withdrawal and it was NOT pretty. Hugs, Mom Kat

     

    post a comment