Be sure to visit the official website of The Law Office of Michael Dylan Brennan, LLC

  • Take me there NOW
  • LEGAL: All Original Material (c)2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 Michael Dylan Brennan and The Audient Files, with no claim to any original works borrowed pursuant to and consistent with the Fair Use Doctrine, 17 U.S.C. 107.

    Add to Technorati Favorites

    Tuesday, March 04, 2008

    Stupid Voter Tricks

    If I were this dumb, I wouldn't want people to know my name.
     

    Mistake keeps Middleburg Heights man from voting his choice

    Posted by Donna J. Miller March 04, 2008 11:28AM

    Joseph Romano says the ballot confused him this morning, causing him to vote for Dennis Kucinich for president.

    When Romano realized his mistake and asked a poll worker how he could correct it, he was told to drop his ballot into a box. He did so then asked for a new ballot.

    "They told me I couldn't get another ballot because I had already put one in the box," he said. "I've voted for 50 years. This was the worst ballot I've seen."

    If they make mistakes, voters can receive up to three ballots, as long as the botched ones are discarded rather than placed in the white ballot box, officials said.


    Comments on "Stupid Voter Tricks"

     

    post a comment