Be sure to visit the official website of The Law Office of Michael Dylan Brennan, LLC

  • Take me there NOW
  • LEGAL: All Original Material (c)2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 Michael Dylan Brennan and The Audient Files, with no claim to any original works borrowed pursuant to and consistent with the Fair Use Doctrine, 17 U.S.C. 107.

    Add to Technorati Favorites

    Saturday, March 08, 2008

    Guilty of Partaking in Trash Culture

    Grease 2 is an awful movie.  Dreadful songs, hokey story, as a big a drop off as you'll see in a movie sequel -- this movie should have stopped Michelle Pfeiffer's career dead in its tracks.
     
    I know this movie is awful, because I've watched it at least a dozen times over the years.  Probably more.  I know what I'm talking about.
     
    It is on Bravo now, as I type this.  Of course I have it on.  Have you looked outside?
     
     

    Comments on "Guilty of Partaking in Trash Culture"

     

    Blogger bginley said ... (10:26 AM, March 08, 2008) : 

    sorry to hang myself, but this movie is pure comedy at every angle - from the awful "pink ladies" to the worst soundtrack ever recorded in the history of sequel cinema...now i have " do it for our country" stuck in my head ! craptastic!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:03 PM, March 09, 2008) : 

    You wuss. Meet your neighbors and shovel like the rest of us!

     

    Blogger James said ... (11:51 AM, March 10, 2008) : 

    I am so tired of all of you people complaining about the snow. You live where you live near the lake and you know you will be snowed on every year around this time.

    Really, get over yourself and stop your bitching!

    It was windy here and I almost blew into the River. Did I complain? Nope.

     

    post a comment