Be sure to visit the official website of The Law Office of Michael Dylan Brennan, LLC

  • Take me there NOW
  • LEGAL: All Original Material (c)2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 Michael Dylan Brennan and The Audient Files, with no claim to any original works borrowed pursuant to and consistent with the Fair Use Doctrine, 17 U.S.C. 107.

    Add to Technorati Favorites

    Wednesday, March 12, 2008

    Browns PSLs for Sale

    Last year around this time, I couldn't unload my Browns PSLs because the team was doing so badly -- who would want them?
     
    The Browns went on to have a 10 win season, and just missed the playoffs. 
     
    This Fall, they are in a position to join the elite of the AFC.  New England, Indy, San Diego, CLEVELAND.
     
     
    These PSLs would cost $1500 if you bought them directly from the Browns.  I have opened the bidding at $750 with no reserve.  If the minimum bid were to win it, it would be like buy one get one free.
     
    No bids yet -- but a lot of people have put this auction on their watch list.
     
    Let's see what happens.  Auction ends this Sunday around 6pm.

    Comments on "Browns PSLs for Sale"

     

    Blogger James said ... (2:49 PM, March 12, 2008) : 

    Why are you selling them? What a year to be a browns fan! The gina cannot make it back to town to watch?

     

    Blogger Audient said ... (3:14 PM, March 12, 2008) : 

    These should be great games this season, but personally attending them is not among my priorities now.

    I am hoping that because the season looks bright that I should be able to sell these for a fair price.

    I am sure there will be moments next year when I will wish I were there. But I am taking this time to make some other lucky fan happy to have been there.

     

    Blogger Mr. Bebout said ... (4:58 PM, March 12, 2008) : 

    So I am confused. You are selling the PSL that allows you to buy your season tickets not just the tickets?

     

    Blogger Audient said ... (10:09 AM, March 13, 2008) : 

    Yes. If I want to buy back in, I'll buy back in another time. Otherwise, I have to pay the ticket invoice by April 1. Granted, I could do that, then sell the tickets again.

     

    post a comment