Be sure to visit the official website of The Law Office of Michael Dylan Brennan, LLC

  • Take me there NOW
  • LEGAL: All Original Material (c)2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 Michael Dylan Brennan and The Audient Files, with no claim to any original works borrowed pursuant to and consistent with the Fair Use Doctrine, 17 U.S.C. 107.

    Add to Technorati Favorites

    Friday, January 11, 2008

    Farm Fresh Spam

    I have a gmail account. I love it. Best email account I've ever had.

    I have a spam folder for my spam emails. Gmail is very good about sending most spam to the spam folder. I don't usually even look inside that folder, but just now, I did.

    The spam folder was full of emails touting the usual male enhancers -- the pills, the creams, the surgeries, the prosthetics. There were also software offers, survey offers, the usual fare.

    But I was surprised to see that more than a couple of the spam emails were intended to entice -- not the ordinary viewer of adult entertainment -- but the ones whose fetish is farm and barnyard situations.

    Now, I may have grown up in the country. I've been in a few barns and a few barnyards, even though I have never been a farmer myself. But how it is I've been pegged to find something intriguing about these solicitations is beyond me. I have no inclination to click on emails titled "Farm babes take care of horny animals," or "Crazy chicks cum among crops and cattle," though I am amused by the alliteration in the second title, even if it is rhythmically awkward. Or even "Watch lipstick lesbians from Battle Creek, Michigan trapped inside silo of Post Super Golden Crisp eat their way to freedom" -- ok, I made that last one up. I wonder how much money you could make with that silo-cam?

    Labels: , , , , , , ,

    Comments on "Farm Fresh Spam"

     

    Blogger Kate Anne said ... (7:41 AM, January 15, 2008) : 

    A little ways back I found a missing msg in my gmail spam box but mostly it does a great job.

    I giggle about the email topics (when I'm not gagging, that is). I remember talking about email with a priest friend, both of us getting those farm things: "adult farm action"?? Do people read that stuff??? Enough, I guess.

     

    Blogger Kate Anne said ... (7:42 AM, January 15, 2008) : 

    This comment has been removed by the author.

     

    post a comment