Be sure to visit the official website of The Law Office of Michael Dylan Brennan, LLC

  • Take me there NOW
  • LEGAL: All Original Material (c)2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 Michael Dylan Brennan and The Audient Files, with no claim to any original works borrowed pursuant to and consistent with the Fair Use Doctrine, 17 U.S.C. 107.

    Add to Technorati Favorites

    Thursday, December 20, 2007

    The rules of the GAME: Browns playoff tickets

    I sold my season tickets to the Browns this year.
     
    But I did not sell my PSLs.  Wasn't that smart of me? 
     
    If the Browns host a playoff game, I get to buy the tickets.
     
    As it turns out, I get to buy the tickets REGARDLESS.
     
    I just got my invoice for playoff tickets.
     
    $380 due by Dec 28!
     
    And, get this, if they don't host a playoff game, then the Browns will simply apply the money toward next year's tickets!
     
    If I'd rather have a refund, I can get one, by sending my request in writing -- and it will take 6 to 8 weeks to process it.  Yes, they can take my money in just 8 days, but they need 8 weeks to give it back! 
     
    Oh, why am I bitching?  GO BROWNS!
     
     
     
     
     
    Note: I am going to wait till after Sunday to see whether I actually pay this thing.  If the Browns were to lose to Cinci and Pittsburgh were to win, then it seems to me that the best the Browns can do is earn the #6 seed in the playoffs, which means they will not host any playoff games.
     
    Now, I am not going to root against the Browns just to save $380.  But I am going to wait and see about Sunday before I pay the invoice.

    Comments on "The rules of the GAME: Browns playoff tickets"

     

    Blogger Audient said ... (5:27 PM, December 20, 2007) : 

    Actually, I'll have to see how Jax and Tenn do, too. Especially Jax.

     

    Blogger melcarrel said ... (8:28 AM, December 21, 2007) : 

    See, aren't you glad you couldn't get rid of those PSL's?

     

    post a comment