Be sure to visit the official website of The Law Office of Michael Dylan Brennan, LLC

  • Take me there NOW
  • LEGAL: All Original Material (c)2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 Michael Dylan Brennan and The Audient Files, with no claim to any original works borrowed pursuant to and consistent with the Fair Use Doctrine, 17 U.S.C. 107.

    Add to Technorati Favorites

    Friday, December 21, 2007

    Lies that NO ONE Believes

    The automated message you hear on the telephone when a business puts you on hold that states, "Your time is very valuable to us."
     
    Is there anyone that believes that?  Is there anyone who has ever said that who wasn't lying, or at least exagerating greatly?

    Comments on "Lies that NO ONE Believes"

     

    Blogger Mr. Bebout said ... (11:18 AM, December 21, 2007) : 

    I do not believe it at all.

     

    Blogger Kristen said ... (12:05 PM, December 21, 2007) : 

    I guess I don't figure its worth the stress worrying about it. I'm more concerned about the things "friends" say.

     

    Blogger Gina Ventre said ... (12:50 PM, December 21, 2007) : 

    and then they try to sell you a product.

     

    Blogger Audient said ... (1:11 PM, December 21, 2007) : 

    OH yeah, don't even get me started about why I was calling.

    Let's just say I've got some work that needs done to the car.

     

    post a comment