Be sure to visit the official website of The Law Office of Michael Dylan Brennan, LLC

  • Take me there NOW
  • LEGAL: All Original Material (c)2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 Michael Dylan Brennan and The Audient Files, with no claim to any original works borrowed pursuant to and consistent with the Fair Use Doctrine, 17 U.S.C. 107.

    Add to Technorati Favorites

    Monday, October 22, 2007

    Season's End

    After watching the better part of the last seven games, I have one simple and obvious explanation.  The team that played better, won.  The Indians' pitching went soft, and the bats went silent. I am no expert on the game, but the Red Sox just played better.  So the Red Sox advance.  And we turn out attention to other things.

    Comments on "Season's End"

     

    Blogger James said ... (11:28 AM, October 22, 2007) : 

    I dont think I can handle being an Ohio fan anymore. OSU in the BCS last year...lost, came in second. OSC in the Final 2 in basketball...lost, came in second. The tribe...lost, should have won. The Cavs in the NBA finals...lost and embarrassed. The Browns, need I say more.

    I live in New York, but could never root for any NY team. What do I have? I just cannot take it anymore. They should all go on strike.

     

    post a comment