Be sure to visit the official website of The Law Office of Michael Dylan Brennan, LLC

  • Take me there NOW
  • LEGAL: All Original Material (c)2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 Michael Dylan Brennan and The Audient Files, with no claim to any original works borrowed pursuant to and consistent with the Fair Use Doctrine, 17 U.S.C. 107.

    Add to Technorati Favorites

    Wednesday, October 31, 2007

    Joe Biden -- Debate Winner?

    I watched much of the Democratic Presidential debate last night on MSNBC.

    I am surprised -- a little surprised -- by how much I enjoyed Joe Biden last night.

    Obama -- I expected more. Hillary looked dodgy. Edwards looked alright. Dennis had to deal with that flippin' UFO question. But Biden was loose, having fun, tooks some shots at Guiliani, and at times seemed like the only adult up there.



    I am putting him back on my list.

    Also, be sure to take a look at the way Guiliani's campaign reacted to Biden calling him out, as reported HERE in the times. Rudy's communications director's response was so juvenile, I'm surprised she didn't cite to the case of Rubber v. Glue.

    Labels: , ,

    Comments on "Joe Biden -- Debate Winner?"

     

    Blogger Mr. Bebout said ... (1:59 PM, October 31, 2007) : 

    He was never off my list. I know he is abit of a talking head and life long politician, but I think he knows his shit and feel that he is as honest and earnest as the next guy, if not more so.

     

    Blogger Gina Ventre said ... (8:02 PM, October 31, 2007) : 

    ok, i amend my comments to you on the phone. that was kick ass even though he is a talking head.

     

    post a comment