Be sure to visit the official website of The Law Office of Michael Dylan Brennan, LLC

  • Take me there NOW
  • LEGAL: All Original Material (c)2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 Michael Dylan Brennan and The Audient Files, with no claim to any original works borrowed pursuant to and consistent with the Fair Use Doctrine, 17 U.S.C. 107.

    Add to Technorati Favorites

    Tuesday, September 04, 2007

    Ohio Rushtour Weekend

    I cannot begin to write it all out just now. But having my cousin Brent out to see three Rush shows over four days all over Ohio was a wonderful time. Gina went to her first Rush show as well, and she wrote about it on her blog. I took a lot of pictures of the weekend festivities. All the fine folks who post at rushtour.com were out in force, with the largest turnout being for the Cincinnati show, being it was on a Saturday night of a holiday weekend.

    The band still has it. I'm still not fond of much of their new album, but the new songs do sound good live. And the funny thing is, seeing three shows is really not three times as good as seeing one show. But what made it so much fun was meeting up with all sorts of friends we've made over the years at all the gigs. I wouldn't have travelled all the way to Cinci to see Rush two days after seeing them in Cleveland if I wasn't doing it with a group of people I wanted to hang out with.

    Labels: , ,

    Comments on "Ohio Rushtour Weekend"

     

    Blogger Gina Ventre said ... (8:00 AM, September 04, 2007) : 

    The songs I hadn't liked previously sounded good live. "Far Cry" being the most notable, especially with the addition of fireworks.

    Great pic with the Dogfish Head 120. Just sipping it knocked my socks off.

     

    Blogger Kat said ... (12:16 PM, September 04, 2007) : 

    Good pics! Fun fun!

     

    post a comment