Be sure to visit the official website of The Law Office of Michael Dylan Brennan, LLC

  • Take me there NOW
  • LEGAL: All Original Material (c)2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 Michael Dylan Brennan and The Audient Files, with no claim to any original works borrowed pursuant to and consistent with the Fair Use Doctrine, 17 U.S.C. 107.

    Add to Technorati Favorites

    Monday, September 17, 2007

    51-45

    If anyone had offered me thousand to one odds -- that all I had to do was bet one dollar to win possibly a thousand dollars -- that either Derek Anderson would throw 5 touchdown passes or that the Browns would score over 50 points and beat Cincinnati -- I'd have laughed and kept that dollar in my pocket.
     
    Likewise, if the bet were that Carson Palmer would throw 6 touchdown passes and his team would still lose the game.

     

    Comments on "51-45"

     

    Blogger gomezfive said ... (11:57 AM, September 17, 2007) : 

    i was happily surprised. i kept checking the skies for locusts and frogs.

     

    Blogger Gina Ventre said ... (4:48 PM, September 17, 2007) : 

    the ending of magnolia puzzled me with those frogs.

    i kept up with most of the game from asking what the score was at the top of my voice or audient letting me know what the score was, unsolicited, at the top of his. i watched the last 25 or so minutes over pot roast and potatoes with gravy. a great, late sunday afternoon

     

    post a comment