Be sure to visit the official website of The Law Office of Michael Dylan Brennan, LLC

  • Take me there NOW
  • LEGAL: All Original Material (c)2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 Michael Dylan Brennan and The Audient Files, with no claim to any original works borrowed pursuant to and consistent with the Fair Use Doctrine, 17 U.S.C. 107.

    Add to Technorati Favorites

    Tuesday, August 14, 2007

    Plain Dealer acquires Pluto

    The PD has lured sports columnist Terry Pluto away from the Akron Beacon Journal.
     
    In doing so, my new favorite PD columnist is .... Terry Pluto.  And I didn't have a favorite PD columnist till five minutes ago.
     
    Yay for us.  Sucks to be the Beacon Journal today.  I used to buy the ABJ from time to time, just to read Pluto's column. 
     
    I've read some of his books too.  I was surprised to learn he'd published 23 books, because I've only read 3 of them: The Curse of Rocky Colavito, When All the World Was Browns Town, and False Start: How the New Browns Were Set Up to Fail.
     
     
    Welcome home to Cleveland, Terry.
     
    I wonder how Bill Livingston, Bud Shaw, Tony Grossi, Mary Kay Cabot and the rest are taking the news.  I don't know if the sports page is big enough for everybody -- I wonder if there'll be an odd guy out. 

    Comments on "Plain Dealer acquires Pluto"

     

    post a comment