Be sure to visit the official website of The Law Office of Michael Dylan Brennan, LLC

  • Take me there NOW
  • LEGAL: All Original Material (c)2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 Michael Dylan Brennan and The Audient Files, with no claim to any original works borrowed pursuant to and consistent with the Fair Use Doctrine, 17 U.S.C. 107.

    Add to Technorati Favorites

    Thursday, August 09, 2007

    Peanut Buttery


    Labels:

    Comments on "Peanut Buttery"

     

    Blogger Kat said ... (6:01 PM, August 09, 2007) : 

    Mmmmmmmm..... Peanut butter....mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:50 PM, August 10, 2007) : 

    Gina's look pretty much also sums up my thoughts on a giant jar of peanut butter sauce........

    C.

     

    Blogger melcarrel said ... (3:31 PM, August 12, 2007) : 

    Where did you find that HUGE container of pure bliss!!!!!???? All I've been able to find is the small squeeze bottles at various stores. I am soooooo jealous!

     

    Blogger melcarrel said ... (3:43 PM, August 12, 2007) : 

    Ok, I found your post on where to get the wonderful stuff. Now, If I send you the nine dollars and odd change, would you buy me a jar and send it to me? That would be the bestest thing you could do for a friend!

     

    Blogger Kate Anne said ... (8:35 PM, August 12, 2007) : 

    How much of it is high fructose corn garbage, syrup, whatever....?

     

    Anonymous CreditTraveller said ... (4:49 AM, August 23, 2007) : 

    When I was away, there were many native things that I missed a lot and peanut butter was among them. I was trying to find it in another country's store, but...

     

    post a comment