Be sure to visit the official website of The Law Office of Michael Dylan Brennan, LLC

  • Take me there NOW
  • LEGAL: All Original Material (c)2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 Michael Dylan Brennan and The Audient Files, with no claim to any original works borrowed pursuant to and consistent with the Fair Use Doctrine, 17 U.S.C. 107.

    Add to Technorati Favorites

    Monday, August 27, 2007

    The Next Chapter

    Gina started school today.  School in a city not Cleveland, and I don't mean just down the road in Akron or something.  Columbus is both near and far.  Having been in Columbus now two weekends in a row, I find the drive fairly non-eventful.  And I welcome the Richland County signs as the rough halfway point in the trip.
     
    We didn't have a going away party for Gina.  It didn't feel right to do that.  Gina is not going so far away, and she will be around.  Not as often as I'd like, but not so infrequently so as to be intolerable. 
     
    The "teacher training" will be completed before we know it, and then she gets a week off between that and classes starting.  She'll be back for a glorious week and I am already looking forward to it.

    Comments on "The Next Chapter"

     

    Blogger gomezfive said ... (3:48 PM, August 27, 2007) : 

    i like to use the "Grampa's Cheese Barn" as my halfway landmark.

     

    Blogger gomezfive said ... (4:00 PM, August 27, 2007) : 

    i wish i could have been available to give you guys a hand in packing. let me know if you need a hand bringing else anything to/from cle/cols.

    sorry for the 2 comments, i hit publish your comment early. premature click-publication. don't worry i'm doing mens kegel's exercises that i found online. in fact im doing them right now.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:12 PM, August 27, 2007) : 

    I miss her already. Friday night dinner with you and Gina was very enjoyable and I am proud of Gina and I that we didnt shed tears. I waited to get to my car.

    B.

     

    Blogger Audient said ... (5:27 PM, August 27, 2007) : 

    G5 - We were calling it Grampa's Fudge Barn the other day, since Grampa has fudge there too according to the billboard. And no prob on the packing thing. I wish we could have come out to calling hours, but, you know, the packing thing.

    B - always a pleasure.

     

    Blogger Gina Ventre said ... (10:15 PM, August 27, 2007) : 

    i'm looking forward to our glorious week together, love.

    i had my tears meltdown on sunday, B.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:18 PM, August 28, 2007) : 

    I'll teach you how to ride that bike after a few beers....hahahah!


    B.

     

    post a comment