Be sure to visit the official website of The Law Office of Michael Dylan Brennan, LLC

  • Take me there NOW
  • LEGAL: All Original Material (c)2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 Michael Dylan Brennan and The Audient Files, with no claim to any original works borrowed pursuant to and consistent with the Fair Use Doctrine, 17 U.S.C. 107.

    Add to Technorati Favorites

    Friday, July 13, 2007

    W Loses Another Conservative

    Reagan speechwriter Peggy Noonan has had enough of this guy too. 
    Welcome to the other side, Peggy.
     
    I liked the the bit about peeling the W sticker off the car.  You know, I can understand why people voted for W once or twice.  I can understand wanting to vote for a conservative, or not liking Gore or Kerry.  But I don't understand the people who STILL have Bush stickers on their cars.  I look at them and wonder what it is they still like so much about this guy that they proclaim their admiration on their bumper for him even to this day.