Be sure to visit the official website of The Law Office of Michael Dylan Brennan, LLC

  • Take me there NOW
  • LEGAL: All Original Material (c)2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 Michael Dylan Brennan and The Audient Files, with no claim to any original works borrowed pursuant to and consistent with the Fair Use Doctrine, 17 U.S.C. 107.

    Add to Technorati Favorites

    Tuesday, July 10, 2007

    No Tuesday Talkback, because the PD didn't post Monday Moaning again.

    I dreamed last night of the wedding. I dreamed that I was rushing around in a panic the day of it, that nothing was ready. The details of the dream have already disappeared into the aether. But I woke up restless and stressed.

    Labels:

    Comments on ""

     

    Blogger Kate Anne said ... (9:10 PM, July 10, 2007) : 

    Maybe no one is moaning?

    Some pre-wedding jitters. Breathe. Trust. Sleep.

     

    post a comment