Be sure to visit the official website of The Law Office of Michael Dylan Brennan, LLC

  • Take me there NOW
  • LEGAL: All Original Material (c)2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 Michael Dylan Brennan and The Audient Files, with no claim to any original works borrowed pursuant to and consistent with the Fair Use Doctrine, 17 U.S.C. 107.

    Add to Technorati Favorites

    Tuesday, June 19, 2007

    Tuesday Talkback

    Yesterday was a great day. It started out great and stayed great. I kept waiting for the proverbial other shoe to drop, but no. It seemed as if the stars had all aligned in my favor -- if you believe in such things.

    I don't believe in blogging about my work. There are lots of reasons why. Certainly if I were careful to preserve confidences and so on, I could blog about my work in an effort to market my services. And I've considered it. Perhaps I will still try that. But not today. Suffice it to say, good things are happening at work. I'll just leave it at that.

    But because I am feeling so good, I really don't feel like summoning up the bile to talk back to the Monday Moaners today. Sorry, but I am taking a mental health day. I'm calling in well.

    Labels:

    Comments on "Tuesday Talkback"

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:49 AM, June 19, 2007) : 

    Ha - I know what all the goodness is about. I probably knew all the details before you did....inside sources, you know!! Glad you're "good" with it.

    Chris

     

    Blogger Gina Ventre said ... (11:22 AM, June 19, 2007) : 

    I'm proud of you, baby.

     

    Blogger Kristen said ... (1:45 PM, June 19, 2007) : 

    I knew too.

     

    Blogger anne said ... (2:01 PM, June 19, 2007) : 

    Tell me! Tell me!

    Kristen, I know you are lying and have no idea what he's talking about. You just don't want to feel left out like I do.

     

    Blogger Kristen said ... (8:45 AM, June 20, 2007) : 

    No seriously, I already know. And it has to do with him being a spy!!!!

     

    post a comment