Be sure to visit the official website of The Law Office of Michael Dylan Brennan, LLC

  • Take me there NOW
  • LEGAL: All Original Material (c)2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 Michael Dylan Brennan and The Audient Files, with no claim to any original works borrowed pursuant to and consistent with the Fair Use Doctrine, 17 U.S.C. 107.

    Add to Technorati Favorites

    Friday, June 01, 2007

    Gina

    I did not know before I met you how meeting you would change my life.
    But I knew after that.
     
    One year later...mojitos tonight?

    Comments on "Gina"

     

    Blogger Gina Ventre said ... (9:20 AM, June 01, 2007) : 

    Yes.

    Corner table.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:06 AM, June 01, 2007) : 

    Awww. I have tears in my eyes - that was so beautiful, your original post about her. I wish you guys all the best in the world!! Gina, I don't know you, but I was Michael's secretary, and he really is a wonderful guy. Don't let him get away - and if he does, go stalker on him and get him back. :-)

    Chris

     

    Blogger James said ... (10:15 AM, June 01, 2007) : 

    Hey, Gina...don't let him get away either! He is a catch too!

     

    Blogger Carmen said ... (10:15 AM, June 01, 2007) : 

    Aw! That was so sweet! I'm very happy for you two lovebirds.
    It was nice seeing you last night, but we were a little swamped & by the time I made it back outside to say a proper hello you were gone! I actually got up to the table before I realized it was an asian man couple. Shows you how observant I am!

     

    Blogger anne said ... (11:21 AM, June 01, 2007) : 

    One year! It has flown by! I'm so happy for both of you. Enjoy the mojitos.

     

    Blogger Christie said ... (3:29 PM, June 01, 2007) : 

    Congratulations to you both! I know how wonderful it is to find your other half. :)

     

    post a comment