Be sure to visit the official website of The Law Office of Michael Dylan Brennan, LLC

  • Take me there NOW
  • LEGAL: All Original Material (c)2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 Michael Dylan Brennan and The Audient Files, with no claim to any original works borrowed pursuant to and consistent with the Fair Use Doctrine, 17 U.S.C. 107.

    Add to Technorati Favorites

    Tuesday, June 26, 2007

    The Fire Drill

    And so the tower workers exited peacefully and orderly...




    ...and we gathered below, where we tried to listen to the sounds of guitar -- which were mostly drowned out by the sounds of construction by the nearby Avenue project.



    ...I scored a strawberry fruit bar, handed to me by a woman wearing a lei...


    These suckas are still waiting to get inside... or maybe they are just loitering, or enjoying the sunny day and the sounds of guitar and heavy machinery.


    I actually hear the guitar much better up here than I did outside. He's playing Four Dead in Ohio again. Fruit bar was yummy. You know I ate it before I posted the pics.

    Comments on "The Fire Drill"

     

    Blogger MrsTito said ... (12:32 PM, June 26, 2007) : 

    Those "Pure Fruit" bars are G-O-O-D! Lucky!

     

    Blogger Gina Ventre said ... (1:33 PM, June 26, 2007) : 

    MMMM...and strawberry too.

    Almost as good as Trader Joes fruit floes in strawberry. Or Whole Foods 360 in lime or strawberry.

    Haagen Daz had a strawberry popsicle with vanilla frozen yogurt swirl a few years ago and the only place I was ever able to find them was the Arabica in University Circle.

     

    Blogger James said ... (1:38 PM, June 26, 2007) : 

    Fire Drill here today too! Ours is at 2:15pm. HOW exciting!

     

    Blogger anne said ... (10:09 AM, June 27, 2007) : 

    If there were a fire drill here today, I would not come back. It is too flippin' hot outside to make me stand on the concrete in the sun and wait for the alarms to stop. I'd just leave and go hang out at Borders or some place where they keep the temp. set at 65.

     

    post a comment