Be sure to visit the official website of The Law Office of Michael Dylan Brennan, LLC

  • Take me there NOW
  • LEGAL: All Original Material (c)2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 Michael Dylan Brennan and The Audient Files, with no claim to any original works borrowed pursuant to and consistent with the Fair Use Doctrine, 17 U.S.C. 107.

    Add to Technorati Favorites

    Tuesday, June 26, 2007

    Fire Drill Anticipation

    Today the sign was hanging up by the elevators that there would be a fire drill today.  I suspected that there would be, because we had one last year around this time, and I even blogged about it.  Last year they gave us ice cream.  And sure enough, looking out my window, there is an umbrella with an ice cream cooler set up. 
     
    But today there is an added attraction.  There is a second umbrella set up with a guitarist warming up underneath it.  They are going to play live music for us!  The dude is out there jamming, I can hear him on the street below even from my office window.  OMG, he is playing "Four Dead in Ohio."  How festive!
     
    Dammit I wore all black today, and left my sunglasses in the car.  And I'm going to have to stand outside for half an hour?  Shit, I hope they sound the alarm soon.  Maybe I'll just go to my car and drive somewhere for lunch.  I don't need free ice cream, or carribean guitar dude playing his funk version of CSNY Vietnam protest music.

    Comments on "Fire Drill Anticipation"

     

    post a comment