Be sure to visit the official website of The Law Office of Michael Dylan Brennan, LLC

  • Take me there NOW
  • LEGAL: All Original Material (c)2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 Michael Dylan Brennan and The Audient Files, with no claim to any original works borrowed pursuant to and consistent with the Fair Use Doctrine, 17 U.S.C. 107.

    Add to Technorati Favorites

    Friday, May 11, 2007

    Musictoday still sucks, but...

    Now that the S&A DVD release has been postponed till June -- I called Musictoday again and asked them to cancel just the CD from my order -- telling them that when I placed my order, I did not expect to have to wait till June to get the CD.  THE ACTUALLY AGREED TO DO IT.  I talked to a guy who called himself "Bentley" -- I didn't have to argue with him or anything.

    He said I should get a credit on my credit card in about 72 hours.
     
    We'll see if they follow through.

    Comments on "Musictoday still sucks, but..."

     

    Blogger Kristen said ... (2:39 PM, May 11, 2007) : 

    I think it sucks you had to go through all this mess but also, I'm not a person who preorders often. I prebuy my HP midnight premiere tickets but other than that, I know that almost anything I want the day it comes out is going to be available in stores. Maybe this wasn't available at Best Buy though, I don't know.

     

    Blogger Audient said ... (3:40 PM, May 11, 2007) : 

    Strange as it might sound, I preordered the CD as a matter of convenience. I can't always expect to be able to get to the store when the new releases come out. Sometimes it is nice if they just show up in the mail.

    But here, the new album has been out 11 days, I preordered it in March, and I didn't get it. I refused to go buy it at the store when I knew that eventually one was coming.

    The thing is, I am not sure if I even believe that they will actually cancel the CD part of the order. I would not be surprised if it doesn't get cancelled, and I call back next week to learn that the no cancellation policy is still the policy and that they deny that this Bentley guy ever told me otherwise.

    We'll see. Either way, I'm done doing business with this company.

     

    post a comment