Be sure to visit the official website of The Law Office of Michael Dylan Brennan, LLC

  • Take me there NOW
  • LEGAL: All Original Material (c)2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 Michael Dylan Brennan and The Audient Files, with no claim to any original works borrowed pursuant to and consistent with the Fair Use Doctrine, 17 U.S.C. 107.

    Add to Technorati Favorites

    Monday, May 21, 2007

    More Photos before the PT Show...





    Good times!
    Posted by Picasa

    Comments on "More Photos before the PT Show..."

     

    Blogger anne said ... (11:18 AM, May 21, 2007) : 

    Looks like everyone had a great time! Love the pics!

     

    Anonymous Peter said ... (7:40 AM, May 23, 2007) : 

    Was a great show. Too bad we didn't connect beforehand. I've got a review up on my site that is going live on blogcritics.org today... and wouldn't ya know, I scoped out your pics... and I know Haves (have not seen him in over a year) and went to school with Melanie. She graduated the year before I did. Small world, this Cleveland, I always say.

    Road manager told me they're considering a second leg in the USA again, as they did with Deadwing. Nothing concrete tho. Slainte!

     

    post a comment