Be sure to visit the official website of The Law Office of Michael Dylan Brennan, LLC

  • Take me there NOW
  • LEGAL: All Original Material (c)2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 Michael Dylan Brennan and The Audient Files, with no claim to any original works borrowed pursuant to and consistent with the Fair Use Doctrine, 17 U.S.C. 107.

    Add to Technorati Favorites

    Tuesday, May 01, 2007

    A Moaner Talks Back

    Last week, I commented about the dreariness that is Monday Moaning, instead of writing my more typical Tuesday Talkback.

    This week, one of the Monday Moaners put it more succinctly:

    "My Monday Moaning is the Monday Moaning. SHUT UP! Quit complaining! If you don't like the sports teams, root for someone else or don't watch. If you don't like what's on TV, don't watch. If you don't like what's on the radio, don't listen. If you don't like what your city is doing, do something about it. If everyone would just stop complaining and be concerned with what they can control, maybe the 'loser mindset' of this city will dissipate. Make a positive difference instead of bringing everyone down into the gutter with you." - Lakewood

    I'm not the only one who has had enough of complaining in place of action.

    Labels:

    Comments on "A Moaner Talks Back"

     

    Blogger Christine said ... (7:54 AM, May 01, 2007) : 

    I like how they provided this moan for a counterpoint:

    "My moan is about Thankful Thursday. This is a real waste of space. The articles are so vague that they are senseless. I suggest we expand the Monday Moan to include the Thursday Tirades. This is what readers really want." - Columbia Station

     

    Blogger Audient said ... (8:38 AM, May 01, 2007) : 

    Yeah, I saw that too. There were two or three moans that I was very close to responding to, but I let it go.

     

    Blogger anne said ... (9:11 AM, May 01, 2007) : 

    Sometimes I feel like the PD is one giant Monday Moan. Although, I'm having my own Pet Peeve Tuesday today, so who am I to talk?

     

    Blogger Gina Ventre said ... (10:37 AM, May 01, 2007) : 

    This Tuesday Talkback is so short. It's as if you were distracted by something...

     

    post a comment