Be sure to visit the official website of The Law Office of Michael Dylan Brennan, LLC

  • Take me there NOW
  • LEGAL: All Original Material (c)2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 Michael Dylan Brennan and The Audient Files, with no claim to any original works borrowed pursuant to and consistent with the Fair Use Doctrine, 17 U.S.C. 107.

    Add to Technorati Favorites

    Tuesday, May 15, 2007

    Hey PT Fans...

    Sentimental acoustic -- just Steven Wilson and a guitar.
     
    I never wanna be old
    And I don't want dependents
    It's no fun to be told
    That you can't blame your parents anymore
     
    I'm finding it hard
    to hang from a star
    Don't wanna be
    I don't wanna be old
     
    Sullen and bored the kids stay
    And in this way they wish away each day
    Stoned in the mall the kids play
    And in this way they wish away each day
     
    I don't really know
    If I care what is normal
    And I'm not really sure
    If the pills I've been taking are helping
    I'm wasting my life
    Hurting inside
    I don't really know
    And I'm not really sure?...

    Comments on "Hey PT Fans..."

     

    Blogger Gina Ventre said ... (10:29 AM, May 15, 2007) : 

    I like that song.

    Especially the "Sullen and bored the kids stay/And in this way they wish away each day."

    I like the way those lines sound with the accompaniment.

     

    post a comment