Be sure to visit the official website of The Law Office of Michael Dylan Brennan, LLC

  • Take me there NOW
  • LEGAL: All Original Material (c)2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 Michael Dylan Brennan and The Audient Files, with no claim to any original works borrowed pursuant to and consistent with the Fair Use Doctrine, 17 U.S.C. 107.

    Add to Technorati Favorites

    Monday, April 02, 2007

    Dear Browns, about my PSLs...

    I sent this email to the Cleveland Browns on 3/28, after the highest bid on ebay for my PSLs was $355 (and didn't meet my reserve.)

    Dear Browns,

    Do the Cleveland Browns buy back PSLs? Due to personal family commitments, I cannot go to the games this Fall or for the foreseeable future (the next three years). Also, I am not able to find anyone willing to buy my PSLs from me. People keep telling me, they've been to playoffs just once since 1999, and they don't look like they'll be back any time soon. I try to tell them to keep the faith, but the team's record since 1999 speaks for itself.

    My PSLs are in Section 537, Row 19, Seat 25 and 26. I paid $1000 for them privately from a guy who used to go to games with his dad, but his dad took ill and couldn't make it down to the stadium anymore. I understand that these PSLs sell for $1500 now from the Browns. All I am looking for is the $1k I have tied up in them. Are the Browns interested in buying them back? Please let me know. Thanks.



    I am still waiting for a response.

    UPDATE: And HERE it is.

    Labels:

    Comments on "Dear Browns, about my PSLs..."

     

    Blogger melcarrel said ... (4:56 PM, April 02, 2007) : 

    i hope you're not counting on getting that thousand back...

     

    Blogger Audient said ... (5:17 PM, April 02, 2007) : 

    I'm just interested in hearing what they have to say for themselves.

     

    post a comment