Be sure to visit the official website of The Law Office of Michael Dylan Brennan, LLC

  • Take me there NOW
  • LEGAL: All Original Material (c)2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 Michael Dylan Brennan and The Audient Files, with no claim to any original works borrowed pursuant to and consistent with the Fair Use Doctrine, 17 U.S.C. 107.

    Add to Technorati Favorites

    Tuesday, March 27, 2007

    Why Buy Milk at the Store...

    ... when you can buy it Amazon.

    Read some of the comments. Looks at the customer pictures uploaded by the happy milk drinkers. Priceless.

    Labels:

    Comments on "Why Buy Milk at the Store..."

     

    Blogger Brian Kornell said ... (9:57 AM, March 28, 2007) : 

    "Delivered by the bronzed descendants of Roman Gods (dressed as postal workers) my Tuscan Milk arrived! Upon opening the container, the heavens opened and the angels sang! It was really quite a nuisance. My house is now littered with unemployed Romans and angels that won't shut up. They drank all my Tuscan milk."

    Unemployed Romans and angels who drink all the milk make me laugh!

     

    Blogger Audient said ... (10:06 AM, March 28, 2007) : 

    resort the comments based upon "most helpful" -- there are some doozies that come up. Including a Kubla Khan/Xanadu parody.

     

    Blogger Kristen said ... (10:19 AM, March 28, 2007) : 

    1. How in the world did you find this?

    2. Who in their right mind is drinking whole milk. I'm gagging just thinking about it.

     

    Blogger Gina Ventre said ... (10:45 AM, March 28, 2007) : 

    I'm eating full fat yogurt from Whole Foods. Cream layer on top, yogurt and flavor underneath. Today I have "Creamy Coffee."

     

    Blogger Kathleen said ... (11:49 AM, March 28, 2007) : 

    This comment has been removed by the author.

     

    Blogger Kathleen said ... (11:51 AM, March 28, 2007) : 

    Tuscan Whole Milk cured my lactose intolerance. It's that good!

     

    Blogger Kristen said ... (9:31 AM, March 29, 2007) : 

    Gina, but I think that there is a difference with dairy products. I mean, I love pudding made with whole milk and we don't need to start on ice cream. But drinking whole milk is a different beast.

     

    post a comment