Be sure to visit the official website of The Law Office of Michael Dylan Brennan, LLC

  • Take me there NOW
  • LEGAL: All Original Material (c)2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 Michael Dylan Brennan and The Audient Files, with no claim to any original works borrowed pursuant to and consistent with the Fair Use Doctrine, 17 U.S.C. 107.

    Add to Technorati Favorites

    Thursday, March 01, 2007

    PORCUPINE TREE back in CLEVELAND May 18

    The greatest band of the 21st century returns to Cleveland on May 18 at the House of Blues.

    from www.porcupinetree.com

    Porcupine Tree are happy to announce the US/Canada leg of the Fear of a Blank Planet tour (the first of two PT North American tours this year):

    Tue 08 May - SEATTLE, WA - SHOWBOX
    Wed 09 May - PORTLAND, OR - ALADDIN
    Fri 11 May - SAN FRANCISCO, CA - WARFIELD
    Sat 12 May - LOS ANGELES, CA - AVALON
    Sun 13 May - ANAHEIM, CA - GROVE OF ANAHEIM
    Tue 15 May - BOULDER, CO - FOX THEATRE
    Thu 17 May - CHICAGO, IL - PARK WEST
    Fri 18 May - CLEVELAND, OH - HOUSE OF BLUES
    Sat 19 May - NY, NY - NOKIA THEATER
    Tue 22 May - BALTIMORE, MD - RAM'S HEAD
    Wed 23 May - PHILADELPHIA, PA - ELECTRIC FACTORY
    Fri 25 May - BOSTON, MA - ROXY
    Sat 26 May - MONTREAL - SPECTRUM DE MONTREAL
    Sun 27 May - QUEBEC - SALLE ALBERT - ROUSSEAU
    Mon 28 May - TORONTO, ON - DANFORTH MUSIC HALL

    HELL YES!

    If there is just one concert you go to this year, you could do no better than this one.

    Comments on "PORCUPINE TREE back in CLEVELAND May 18"

     

    Anonymous Peter said ... (5:12 PM, March 01, 2007) : 

    Spectacular! Just in time for the birthday... love PT... audient, have we ever met before? I can't imagine we haven't...

     

    Blogger Gina Ventre said ... (9:09 AM, March 02, 2007) : 

    Audient, how about me?

    Have we met before?

     

    Blogger Gina Ventre said ... (9:11 AM, March 02, 2007) : 

    We have 4 concerts to go to in 3 months. That's pretty good.

     

    Anonymous Peter said ... (2:18 PM, March 02, 2007) : 

    It's a fair comment... most proggers in the area are a little connected. I'm jealous you went to the Marillion listening party. Had an invite and had to pass. What was your overall impression of Somewhere Else in hindsight... with a little time to sleep on it?

     

    Blogger Audient said ... (3:05 PM, March 02, 2007) : 

    I don't specifically remember meeting you just now -- though your picture looks familiar enough. Were you at the Marillion convention in 2002 at Pontins in Somerset? Maybe we raised pints at the Queen Vic?

    That or maybe you know Haves -- and he introduced us.

     

    Blogger Audient said ... (3:08 PM, March 02, 2007) : 

    I wrote some impressions on Somewhere Else -- and they haven't changed much. I really need to hear the album again. There was this one song that was a bit like Drilling Holes, which isn't so bad as I like that song well enough. This album was edgier than more recent efforts, but that isn't always a good thing. I think I'll enjoy this album, but I don't think I'll like it better than Marbles -- which I thought was their finest album since Afraid of Sunlight and Brave.

     

    Anonymous Peter said ... (4:38 PM, March 05, 2007) : 

    I think we might have met at Pontins. We spent a lot of time in the Queen Vic... some of it is remembered, some of it not so much. I have a photo of a bunch of chums I met that weekend on my blog... we were the last ones in to get stuff signed by the band...

    That 2002 effort was still one of the greatest weekends ever... Brave is always going to be a fave... this new one sounds very pop to me... at least from the samples on myspace anyway... I couldn't go this year, have a little one at home...

     

    Blogger Audient said ... (6:36 AM, March 06, 2007) : 

    I too was in the last group to get stuff signed....

     

    post a comment