Be sure to visit the official website of The Law Office of Michael Dylan Brennan, LLC

  • Take me there NOW
  • LEGAL: All Original Material (c)2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 Michael Dylan Brennan and The Audient Files, with no claim to any original works borrowed pursuant to and consistent with the Fair Use Doctrine, 17 U.S.C. 107.

    Add to Technorati Favorites

    Friday, March 23, 2007

    Browns PSLs for sale

    Alright, I put them up on ebay.  Here is the listing.
     
    I figure with Gina going to grad school in the Fall, I just won't have the time to be at the stadium all those Sundays.  And that would be true, even if the Browns were coming off a winning season and were a favorite to go the Super Bowl.
     
    If you know anyone that wants them, send them my link.

    Comments on "Browns PSLs for sale"

     

    Blogger MrsTito said ... (12:33 PM, March 23, 2007) : 

    I'm an ebayer so if you want me to bid it up for ya, let me know!

     

    Blogger Brent2112 said ... (7:05 PM, March 23, 2007) : 

    Hey I would buy them from you if I lived in Ohio !!!

     

    post a comment