Be sure to visit the official website of The Law Office of Michael Dylan Brennan, LLC

  • Take me there NOW
  • LEGAL: All Original Material (c)2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 Michael Dylan Brennan and The Audient Files, with no claim to any original works borrowed pursuant to and consistent with the Fair Use Doctrine, 17 U.S.C. 107.

    Add to Technorati Favorites

    Friday, March 09, 2007

    Big Ol Porcupine Tree Show

    I have tix for Gina and me. MDC, Mel and ESC have their tix. Betty and Phil, too. Haves has to have his by now, and Big George got his. From rushtour.com, Xana from Tampa got his and is flying up. Bardan and Arc are coming up from Cinci, RC from Springfield. That's 13 of us so far... who else?

    Tickets still on sale at Ticketmaster -- May 18 at House of Blues: Porcupine Tree.

    Labels:

    Comments on "Big Ol Porcupine Tree Show"

     

    Blogger Matt said ... (11:58 AM, March 09, 2007) : 

    I'm picking up two tix this weekend.

     

    Blogger Audient said ... (12:02 PM, March 09, 2007) : 

    yes! up to 15 then!

     

    Blogger Audient said ... (12:03 PM, March 09, 2007) : 

    who are you bringing?

     

    Blogger anne said ... (12:36 PM, March 09, 2007) : 

    To quote Brian, I would rather cut my arm off with my car keys than go to this concert.

    But have fun, everyone!!

     

    Blogger Audient said ... (12:43 PM, March 09, 2007) : 

    damn, that's pretty harsh!

     

    Blogger Audient said ... (12:44 PM, March 09, 2007) : 

    now playing on my iTunes: "The Joke's on You" by Porcupine Tree, from "Staircase Infinities."

     

    Blogger anne said ... (1:21 PM, March 09, 2007) : 

    That was pretty harsh. I do hope you all have fun. Who knows, maybe Audient will play some PT for me and change my mind.

     

    Blogger Kristen said ... (3:39 PM, March 09, 2007) : 

    Brian's comment by proxy of Anne totally trumps my response.

     

    Anonymous melcarrel said ... (5:11 PM, March 09, 2007) : 

    i didn't know that we had our tix. Hmmmm.

     

    Blogger Matt said ... (6:31 PM, March 09, 2007) : 

    My younger brother is coming with me. He has seen them with me every time, except for at the Phantasy when it was just me and Haves. Speaking of which, I have a video of the Phantasy show. Interested?

     

    Blogger jessica said ... (9:14 PM, March 09, 2007) : 

    mel, even funnier... i have eric's, so technically, he doesn't have his, either.

     

    Anonymous haves said ... (8:13 PM, March 11, 2007) : 

    We have to change Anne's mind somehow. Best band of the new millennium. Matt has told me for ages he was getting a Phantasy video, and he posts it on this blog instead of emailing me directly. Oh, and the reason for this post is to let you know Chris and Kathy have their tickets. And, my friend Nick Stephens has his and will be meeting us as well. Wonder if Annette and Joe got their tickets? I ran into Bob T. last weekend, he's the bloke who drank too much and was thrown out last show! He says he is coming ;-)

     

    Blogger James said ... (10:11 AM, March 12, 2007) : 

    I still may be going, we will see if I can persuade someone to go with me.

     

    Blogger Kristen said ... (10:43 AM, March 12, 2007) : 

    See Anne and Brian! It's the "best band of the millenium." Maybe we should all go!

     

    Blogger Audient said ... (10:46 AM, March 12, 2007) : 

    Adding Jessica (assuming she is going too and not merely holding Eric's ticket), Chris and Kathy, Nick, and Bob T. (let's see if he can manage not to get thrown out this time - haha), that brings us up to 20.

    Matt -- yes, I'm interested in the Phantasy video!

    Jamie -- hope you can make it happen!

     

    Blogger jessica said ... (1:03 PM, March 13, 2007) : 

    jam- i can score extras if you'd like one. rumor has it i have a pretty sweet hook up at the house of blues.

    and i'm going so i can hold eric's hair and to see mel, of course.

     

    post a comment