Be sure to visit the official website of The Law Office of Michael Dylan Brennan, LLC

  • Take me there NOW
  • LEGAL: All Original Material (c)2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 Michael Dylan Brennan and The Audient Files, with no claim to any original works borrowed pursuant to and consistent with the Fair Use Doctrine, 17 U.S.C. 107.

    Add to Technorati Favorites

    Monday, March 26, 2007

    300

    I went out with some of the boys in the neighborhood to see 300.  I didn't know the actors, and I avoided reading much of anything on it before I saw it.  I knew there'd be a lot of CGI. 

    It was a cross between visual assault and beauty.  Very violent. Very bloody.  Had to be a LOT OF FUN to make. 

    I don't think I'll ever be able to watch swords and spears in battle in any other movie and find it realistic or satisfying after seeing 300.  I can hardly imagine it ever looking better or more real than this. 

    Comments on "300"

     

    Blogger Gina Ventre said ... (12:08 PM, March 26, 2007) : 

    The commercials show a shouting Gerard Butler pushing a guy into what looks like a giant manhole.

    I watched Cops and slept while you were out. I'm ashamed. A little bit.

     

    post a comment