Be sure to visit the official website of The Law Office of Michael Dylan Brennan, LLC

  • Take me there NOW
  • LEGAL: All Original Material (c)2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 Michael Dylan Brennan and The Audient Files, with no claim to any original works borrowed pursuant to and consistent with the Fair Use Doctrine, 17 U.S.C. 107.

    Add to Technorati Favorites

    Friday, February 02, 2007

    Won't You Be My Neighbor?

    My friends two doors down from me in University Heights have just bid on a house in Shaker and it was accepted.  Sure, there is the home inspection and other contingencies, but assuming it all goes through, they'll be putting their house up on the market.  It is a 5 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom house that comes with the undeveloped lot next to it as a side yard.  Finished basement and third floor (the fifth bedroom is on the third floor with its own full bath), and family room addition (if you know where the screen porch is on my house, it is in the corresponding spot.) 
     
    I had lunch with my friend today, and he said, if you know anyone who is looking... I don't offhand, but I don't profess to know what all of you are thinking.  It is within walking distance of the soon to be open Whole Foods store, not to mention O'Reilly's -- which Mr. Bebout and I can attest to is a quality watering hole.

    Comments on "Won't You Be My Neighbor?"

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:34 PM, February 03, 2007) : 

    Martini Boy's Mother
    http://web.mac.com/kincaidlee/iWeb/Site%204/Blog/7E67AF0A-B378-4CBF-B22C-98DC9FE4F99D.html

     

    Blogger melcarrel said ... (6:59 PM, February 05, 2007) : 

    sure, NOW you tell me, once the build is half done!

     

    Blogger anne said ... (2:54 PM, February 06, 2007) : 

    Oh, to be a homeowner. Sorry, not this year. Besides, do you really want me that close? I'd be borrowing your ladder every week.

     

    Blogger Mrs. Bebout said ... (9:40 AM, February 07, 2007) : 

    Has anyone gone to Martini Boy's Mother's blog. They seem to have some family issues but why are we being pulled in? Do you know Martini Boy?

     

    Blogger Audient said ... (10:09 AM, February 08, 2007) : 

    That refers to Vodkapundit -- which I link be cause I find it interesting, but I don't know him personally.

     

    post a comment