Be sure to visit the official website of The Law Office of Michael Dylan Brennan, LLC

  • Take me there NOW
  • LEGAL: All Original Material (c)2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 Michael Dylan Brennan and The Audient Files, with no claim to any original works borrowed pursuant to and consistent with the Fair Use Doctrine, 17 U.S.C. 107.

    Add to Technorati Favorites

    Tuesday, January 30, 2007

    What I'm Reading These Days




    Non-fiction:




    Some will be especially appalled to know that I gave my Dad a copy of this book for Christmas.
    Maybe I'll post later about what I think of the book, as I read more of it.
    In the meantime, enjoy these splendid jpgs.

    Comments on "What I'm Reading These Days"

     

    Blogger Valerie said ... (7:43 PM, January 30, 2007) : 

    I read Letter to a Christian Nation first which was actually a reaction to all the negative correspondence Dawkins got for the God Delusion. To add insult, many quoted bible passages in their hate mail. I started to read this, since Letter was so great but I find this to be dense and repetative. Maybe I am not so smart, but I thought Letter pretty much bottom-lined it.

     

    Blogger Kristen said ... (4:12 PM, January 31, 2007) : 

    I guess I don't understand why anyone would be a big enough jackass to be "apalled" by what you gave your dad for xmas, unless you in fact gave your dad a dog with no legs.

     

    Blogger Valerie said ... (1:37 PM, February 04, 2007) : 

    I have to make a correction. Its not the GOD DELUSION I have but The End of Faith: Religion Terror and the Future of Reason, by Sam Harris. Geeze. WHat an idiot. I don't even know what I am reading.

     

    post a comment