Be sure to visit the official website of The Law Office of Michael Dylan Brennan, LLC

  • Take me there NOW
  • LEGAL: All Original Material (c)2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 Michael Dylan Brennan and The Audient Files, with no claim to any original works borrowed pursuant to and consistent with the Fair Use Doctrine, 17 U.S.C. 107.

    Add to Technorati Favorites

    Friday, January 12, 2007

    Spam, spam, Kristen and Spam

    OK, just for Kristen, I have turned off word verification. So, if she is so inclined, she can comment on my blog with her Sidekick, which for some odd reason, cannot handle word verification.

    But if the Spam starts flying, word veri is back on. And then it will be too bad for you Bloeser.

    Comments on "Spam, spam, Kristen and Spam"

     

    Blogger Kristen said ... (4:19 PM, January 12, 2007) : 

    I've had my word verificstion off for a week and no spam but you get a lot more traffic than me so it may be a different story. Thanks though!

    Now if only Gina would follow suit...

     

    Blogger Mrs. Bebout said ... (4:25 PM, January 12, 2007) : 

    Kristen you're like E.F. Hutton. When he talks, people listen. You said word veri off or you won't hear from me and everywhere I go no more word veris.

     

    Blogger melcarrel said ... (10:02 PM, January 12, 2007) : 

    Spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam

    Wanna buy my good drugs?

    spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam,

    I have some cool computer software at low, low prices!

    spam, spam, spam

    "I can save you aaa-lott of money!"

    spam, spam, spam, spam

     

    Blogger Matt said ... (8:04 AM, January 14, 2007) : 

    Bloody Vikings.

     

    Anonymous Zup said ... (11:46 PM, January 15, 2007) : 

    *How about spam spam eggs bacon baked beans spam Kristen and sausage? That 'asn't got much spam in it."

    *BUT I DON'T LIKE SPAM!*

     

    post a comment