Be sure to visit the official website of The Law Office of Michael Dylan Brennan, LLC

  • Take me there NOW
  • LEGAL: All Original Material (c)2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 Michael Dylan Brennan and The Audient Files, with no claim to any original works borrowed pursuant to and consistent with the Fair Use Doctrine, 17 U.S.C. 107.

    Add to Technorati Favorites

    Friday, January 26, 2007

    The Once and Future GLV

    Gina has moved her blog.  Or renamed her URL, more specifically, and with that, changed the name of her blog.  Move, rename, what the dif?   
     
    I guess this means I really need to update my blogroll now, which has fallen into quite disrepair.  People who no longer blog will be moved down the list or removed entirely.  I have other blogs (like Jenny's) that I need to add the new URL for, and just haven't. 
     

    Comments on "The Once and Future GLV"

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:25 AM, January 26, 2007) : 

    Does this mean I'll finally move out of the bottom?? Sweet!

     

    Blogger Audient said ... (2:47 PM, January 26, 2007) : 

    What? Tired of being on the bottom?

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:29 AM, January 29, 2007) : 

    I didn't even make the cut. Big surprise. Ee-yore. Ee-yore

     

    post a comment