Be sure to visit the official website of The Law Office of Michael Dylan Brennan, LLC

  • Take me there NOW
  • LEGAL: All Original Material (c)2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 Michael Dylan Brennan and The Audient Files, with no claim to any original works borrowed pursuant to and consistent with the Fair Use Doctrine, 17 U.S.C. 107.

    Add to Technorati Favorites

    Thursday, January 11, 2007

    Nordica

    I am eating Nordica Cottage Cheese for lunch.  It is awfully good.  They don't sell it in Ohio -- or at least not in Cleveland.  No, I picked this up the last time I was in Pennsylvania. 
     
    It just tastes better than other cottage cheese.  I can't tell you why.  But it does.

    Comments on "Nordica"

     

    Blogger Gina Ventre said ... (1:15 PM, January 11, 2007) : 

    *gack*

    Cottage cheese is on my 8 Foods I Don't Like list

     

    Anonymous Kathleen said ... (1:16 PM, January 11, 2007) : 

    Cottage cheese is vile!

     

    Blogger Audient said ... (1:22 PM, January 11, 2007) : 

    my guess is that neither of you have had Nordica. oh well, more for me.

     

    Anonymous Comrade John said ... (11:47 PM, January 11, 2007) : 

    It's so good because G.L. Foods, Nordica Cottage Cheese's maker, is a co-operative. You're experiencing the pure and sweet taste that only arises when workers own the means of production.

    Provincial bourgeoisie can perceive it even in semi-putrefied milk byproducts, it's so wonderful a taste! It's the flavor of Communism!

     

    Anonymous bionurse said ... (6:43 AM, January 12, 2007) : 

    Nordica c.c. has the taste of warm, happy,carefree unconditional love. It has the flavor of Grandma Mary laced memorably through it...and only those who knew her can taste the nirvana.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:53 AM, January 12, 2007) : 

    Wow, I never knew such strong opinions about cottage cheese existed.

    I don't hate the stuff, and I particularly like it with canned peaches. But I don't like to eat it straight. It definitely needs a cover.

    Plus, I don't think I would know the difference between Nordica, Breakstone's, or Uncle Bob's Basement brand.

     

    Blogger MrsTito said ... (1:06 PM, January 12, 2007) : 

    cottage cheese with pepper is one of my all time favorite snacks.

    And, Anne, Breakstone tastes like crap. Especially the doubles with fruit. Yuck.

     

    post a comment