Be sure to visit the official website of The Law Office of Michael Dylan Brennan, LLC

  • Take me there NOW
  • LEGAL: All Original Material (c)2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 Michael Dylan Brennan and The Audient Files, with no claim to any original works borrowed pursuant to and consistent with the Fair Use Doctrine, 17 U.S.C. 107.

    Add to Technorati Favorites

    Wednesday, January 10, 2007

    Marillion Listening Party

    I won!

    My name was drawn for the pre-release listening party of Marillion's new album, Somewhere Else.

    I got this email from the band's management today:

    Congratulations!

    You have won a place for you and one friend to attend the advance listening party for the new Marillion album 'Somewhere Else'.

    This will take place from 6.30pm on Saturday 24th February

    The albumplayback will take place at around 7.30pm. The event will finish at10.00pm but you probably won't have to leave until the bar closes later!

    Steve Rothery and Pete Trewavas will be present for you to chat to after thealbum playback and may even play a couple of songs!
    At:
    Kenny's Castaways
    157 Bleeker Street
    New York NY 10012
    (212) 979-9762
    http://kennyscastawaysnyc.com

    Please email me to confirm that you will be attending and also let me know the name of the guests that you are bringing. Feel free to bring cameras etc but we would ask (and will enforce) that you don't record the new album when it's played - we don't want this uploaded to the internet! Best wishes and wish I was coming!

    Lucy x


    I'm excited! I'll be taking Gina, and we'll be making a weekend of it.

    Comments on "Marillion Listening Party"

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:07 PM, January 10, 2007) : 

    I feel the need to post something, because you seem very excited. I have no idea who Marillion is, but I'm glad you are finally going to NYC. Have fun!

     

    Blogger Brent2112 said ... (5:39 PM, January 10, 2007) : 

    Hey why didnt you pick me Mike. Well have a great time with Gina. MAybe you can do a Rushtour meetup when your there ???

     

    Blogger melcarrel said ... (8:46 PM, January 10, 2007) : 

    That's great that you are recognized and rewarded as a true fan of the band. It's about time.

     

    Blogger Matt said ... (10:42 PM, January 11, 2007) : 

    Congratulations, Mike!! That is awesome!! Haves will be so jealous.

     

    post a comment