Be sure to visit the official website of The Law Office of Michael Dylan Brennan, LLC

  • Take me there NOW
  • LEGAL: All Original Material (c)2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 Michael Dylan Brennan and The Audient Files, with no claim to any original works borrowed pursuant to and consistent with the Fair Use Doctrine, 17 U.S.C. 107.

    Add to Technorati Favorites

    Friday, January 26, 2007

    Kenny Chesney -- to hell with that

    Dear Cleveland Browns:
     
    I am a Browns Season Ticket holder.
     
    I like to get emails about BROWNS events and SPORTS events at Browns stadium.  If there is a concert event, and we've had too few of them -- ONE FLIPPIN EMAIL ABOUT IT WOULD BE ENOUGH.
     
    If I never see another email about the Kenny Chesney presale it will be too soon.
     
    STOP IT!
     

    Comments on "Kenny Chesney -- to hell with that"

     

    Anonymous Pauline said ... (1:24 PM, January 27, 2007) : 

    I know just how you feel. I love kenny but can't stand all the mails I'm getting about the Brown Field or whatever color it is who cares!!!!!!!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:07 PM, January 27, 2007) : 

    cleveland presale password for kenny chesney is stix07

     

    Blogger Carmen said ... (11:14 PM, January 28, 2007) : 

    I was wondering if you knew Kenny Chesney was coming to town?

     

    post a comment