Be sure to visit the official website of The Law Office of Michael Dylan Brennan, LLC

  • Take me there NOW
  • LEGAL: All Original Material (c)2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 Michael Dylan Brennan and The Audient Files, with no claim to any original works borrowed pursuant to and consistent with the Fair Use Doctrine, 17 U.S.C. 107.

    Add to Technorati Favorites

    Tuesday, January 02, 2007

    Happy New Year!

    Happy New Year!

    2006 was full of highs and lows, but the biggest high for me -- without question -- was meeting and falling in love with Gina.

    Over the holidays we made a big announcement to the family and friends we saw at the events we attended -- one that should make 2007 an even bigger year for the two of us. We can't tell anyone to save a date just yet, but we are looking at this summer.

    It will be an easygoing and casual event. No limos or tuxes or dresses that are worn just once. More like Hawaiian shirts and shorts, and maybe a little cookout in the park. That sort of thing. A summertime cookout with a brief ceremony.

    We haven't known each other that long, but from the moment we met, it was as if we had always known each other. Is that cliche? It also happens to be true. We have something that I didn't believe was really possible, not for me anyway. I never looked at her and thought, "I could marry her if ______." I only thought, "what are we waiting for?"

    Comments on "Happy New Year!"

     

    Blogger Betty said ... (8:01 AM, January 02, 2007) : 

    I think that you and Gina finding each other was the very best thing that happened in 2006. I look forward to the wedding...

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:30 AM, January 02, 2007) : 

    I'm gettin' all teary-eyed. Stop it! I'm so happy for both of you. I've hardly known you for a millisecond, Audient, but I'm glad you found Gina.

    Thanks for the great party on Sunday, sorry I didn't stay to clean up. Happy 2007!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:08 AM, January 02, 2007) : 

    Thanks for having us over on NYE. We had a great itme. The best part of the night was when you made your announcement. You and Gina are a fine couple and I wish you all the best.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:56 AM, January 02, 2007) : 

    kudos to you both! Sorry I wasn't there to celebrate your announcement, but I was happy to hear of your pending union.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:02 PM, January 02, 2007) : 

    First, I would like to say thank you for the lovely party on NYE. It was great fun. It's always a pleasure to spend time with you and the crew. I'm so grateful to have friends like you.

    Secondly, congrats to you and Gina. I'm so happy for the both of you. This was definitely the some of best news to come out of 2006! Only second to the Democrats taking reign...

    Anyways...I look forward to seeing the pictures from Sunday night. I'm sure there are a few of my naked back... :)

    Love, Hilary

     

    Blogger Carmen said ... (4:08 PM, January 02, 2007) : 

    Congrats!!!

     

    Blogger Brent2112 said ... (8:30 PM, January 02, 2007) : 

    Congrats Micheal!!! I really enjoyed meeting Gina at the beach and having a great time as well. I am so happy for you. I hope I get to come out. I have 3 weeks this year for Vacation !!!

    This is Awesome !!!

     

    Blogger Tam said ... (10:56 AM, January 03, 2007) : 

    I'm jealous. She was mine.

    In all seriousness, congratulations. I am truly happy for the both of you.

    Just back off August 11, 2007. K?

     

    Blogger Audient said ... (11:22 AM, January 03, 2007) : 

    Tam -- we already ruled out that weekend -- just for you.

     

    Anonymous sam said ... (6:54 PM, January 03, 2007) : 

    congratulations mike.

     

    Anonymous Lori Ann said ... (9:12 AM, January 10, 2007) : 

    Congratulations to you both! Thanks for calling to share the big news! I obviously need to check this blog more often :)

     

    post a comment