Be sure to visit the official website of The Law Office of Michael Dylan Brennan, LLC

  • Take me there NOW
  • LEGAL: All Original Material (c)2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 Michael Dylan Brennan and The Audient Files, with no claim to any original works borrowed pursuant to and consistent with the Fair Use Doctrine, 17 U.S.C. 107.

    Add to Technorati Favorites

    Monday, December 04, 2006

    the weekend

    Gina and I put up the Christmas tree.  I took some pictures, but I'll have to post them later.  The new kitties have stayed off and away from the tree, thankfully!
     
    We went out with Kristen for her birthday.  That was fun.  It was good getting out, seeing old friends, and making some new ones.  She has pictures posted at her blog.
     
     

    Comments on "the weekend"

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:00 PM, December 04, 2006) : 

    I miss putting up a tree. I love real trees, and I'm not allowed to have them in the apt. Bummer. I will definitely be doing some seasonal decorating though. My neighbor across the alley has lights in his/her window, and I'm jealous.

     

    post a comment