Be sure to visit the official website of The Law Office of Michael Dylan Brennan, LLC

  • Take me there NOW
  • LEGAL: All Original Material (c)2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 Michael Dylan Brennan and The Audient Files, with no claim to any original works borrowed pursuant to and consistent with the Fair Use Doctrine, 17 U.S.C. 107.

    Add to Technorati Favorites

    Thursday, December 28, 2006

    Honeybaked Ham

    The other day I bought my first Honeybaked Ham. It was delicious, and worth every penny. I walked into the Honeybaked Ham store in Lyndhurst on the 26th. The store was pretty well picked over from Christmas. The woman behind the counter rather apprehensively informed me that the smallest ham they had left was about 10 pounds. I told her that would be perfect. And I had a coupon. I also picked up a bottle of their Hickory Honey Mustard, which by the way has no HFCS in it. Yay.

    They recommend that the ham is best served cold. I was having family over for dinner, 11 of us total, and would be heating it. They recommend 10 minutes per pound at 275 degrees in the oven.

    Gina mashed the potatoes. Much wine was consumed. Family members from both of our families mingled. Much ham was eaten, but there was still some left over. It was a delightful evening.

    Comments on "Honeybaked Ham"

     

    Blogger melcarrel said ... (8:54 PM, December 28, 2006) : 

    I LOVE honeybaked ham! Just had some leftovers tonight at MDC's aunt's home.

    Glad you had a good time with family!

    word ver: kavefuv

     

    Anonymous bionurse said ... (7:25 AM, December 29, 2006) : 

    Good food and good mingle. Hope everyone felt as comfortable and satisfied as I was. Thank you for orchestrating a splendid evening.

     

    Blogger Kristen said ... (8:16 AM, December 29, 2006) : 

    Maybe its my sinus infection, but our honey baked hame this year tastes really salty. Also I find your eyes want more ham than your tummy does. Glad everything went well!

     

    Blogger asdfsdf said ... (9:41 AM, December 29, 2006) : 

    What is HFCS?

     

    Blogger gomezfive said ... (10:08 AM, December 29, 2006) : 

    alli,
    FYI: hairless filipino cootie sniffers

     

    Blogger Kristen said ... (10:09 AM, December 29, 2006) : 

    High Fructose Corn Syrup Alli - you know, your blood type.

     

    Blogger asdfsdf said ... (10:13 AM, December 29, 2006) : 

    Michael,

    Read my blog. It's better than Kristen's. She said so.

    SNAP back, Kristen. ;o)

    But thanks for the clarification even though you are an ass. And Ray, you made water come out of my nose.

     

    Blogger Kristen said ... (10:15 AM, December 29, 2006) : 

    Go Screw Ramey! Oh wait, is that still your last name now that you're divorced? BURN!

     

    Blogger asdfsdf said ... (10:18 AM, December 29, 2006) : 

    Oh no you didn't!

     

    Blogger asdfsdf said ... (10:18 AM, December 29, 2006) : 

    Don't forget to add the head roll and finger pointing w/ my last comment.

     

    Blogger Audient said ... (2:47 PM, December 29, 2006) : 

    Alli: what blog?

     

    Blogger Carmen said ... (4:11 PM, January 02, 2007) : 

    I just had my first honeybaked ham last week. I hate ham normally, I ate it at a party when I was starving & no other choices. I freaking LOVED it!!!!

     

    post a comment