Be sure to visit the official website of The Law Office of Michael Dylan Brennan, LLC

  • Take me there NOW
  • LEGAL: All Original Material (c)2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 Michael Dylan Brennan and The Audient Files, with no claim to any original works borrowed pursuant to and consistent with the Fair Use Doctrine, 17 U.S.C. 107.

    Add to Technorati Favorites

    Wednesday, December 20, 2006

    Hillbilly Golf


    Last summer at Bethany Beach, we spent hours playing Hillbilly Golf -- also known as Ladder Golf -- in the backyard.

    Today I got a Christmas Package from Delaware. It is my own set! And if the snow holds off, maybe I'll get a chance to set it up in the backyard and play it!!

    This is already an awesome Christmas. Woohoo! Thank you, Uncle Greg, Aunt Becky, Brent and Dana!

    Comments on "Hillbilly Golf"

     

    Blogger Kristen said ... (3:49 PM, December 20, 2006) : 

    My brother spoke of this game with great wonder and delight. I want to try!

     

    Blogger Audient said ... (3:54 PM, December 20, 2006) : 

    Now all I need is the steel tub from an old washing machine as a firepit and I'm in bizness. I wonder if the MDC and Mel are taking theirs to the new house? They better not let that fine yard accessory go to waste!

     

    Blogger Gina Ventre said ... (3:58 PM, December 20, 2006) : 

    I loooved hillbilly golf....the one time I played it and won.

    Ahem.

     

    Blogger Kristen said ... (4:47 PM, December 20, 2006) : 

    You should have trashy game night with this and cornhole and beer pong/quarters.

     

    Blogger Audient said ... (5:01 PM, December 20, 2006) : 

    Hillbilly golf is a better game than cornhole!

     

    Blogger melcarrel said ... (10:48 PM, December 20, 2006) : 

    The next door neighbor is trying to scam the wash/firepit from us. She borrowed it back in November and it's still in her yard. She told me that we won't need it as much as she will when we move. I will have to move it back to the rightful spot before it snows again.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:30 AM, December 21, 2006) : 

    Hillbilly Golf is a great game that I have played, and won, many times. We play it here in Long Island City on Saturday nights in between gang shootings!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:42 AM, December 21, 2006) : 

    Trashy game night! We can drink Schlitz and eat pigs in a blanket. And all wear wife-beaters with cutoff shorts.

     

    Blogger MrsTito said ... (9:50 AM, December 21, 2006) : 

    And don't forget the BV. It's a 1.90 at the Corner Bar in Jefferson. I should know. I bartended there for a couple of nights and all I got was the .10 change for a tip.

    Never heard of this hillbilly golf, but it sounds like fun!

     

    Blogger Brent2112 said ... (10:03 AM, December 21, 2006) : 

    You were supposed to open it on christmas but what the heck have the gang over and get to playing !!!

    PS thanks for the package

    Will open on my Birthday

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:07 AM, December 21, 2006) : 

    It look easy to make out of PVC tubes. What at the bollos made from?

     

    post a comment