Be sure to visit the official website of The Law Office of Michael Dylan Brennan, LLC

  • Take me there NOW
  • LEGAL: All Original Material (c)2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 Michael Dylan Brennan and The Audient Files, with no claim to any original works borrowed pursuant to and consistent with the Fair Use Doctrine, 17 U.S.C. 107.

    Add to Technorati Favorites

    Tuesday, December 19, 2006

    Heroes

    The SciFi channel is running Heroes again for those of us who missed it the first time, like me.

    I Tivo'd the pilot episode on Friday night, and watched it yesterday.

    I'm hooked. I went online last night and watched episodes 2 and 3. If I didn't have to get up this morning, I probably would have watched it all night.

    DON'T ANYONE SPOIL IT FOR ME -- the last episode I've seen is the one that ends with Hiro and his friend renting the last Nissan Versa at the airport, and the relationship between the cheerleader and the quarterback taking a nasty turn.

    Comments on "Heroes"

     

    Blogger gomezfive said ... (12:08 PM, December 19, 2006) : 

    you'll be blown away by the musical number...and then everyone gets aids...and not to further ruin it, harry and sally totally hook up at the end. who'da thunk it after that miserable car-ride they shared back to NYC from college, aside from the fake O in the diner.

     

    Blogger Audient said ... (12:48 PM, December 19, 2006) : 

    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa die!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:28 PM, December 19, 2006) : 

    Just so you know, SCIFI always shows Heros on Friday evening at 7, even during the regular season. I could only catch it on Fridays and had to keep telling Kristen to not tell me what happened all season.

    Watch out for the girl who can fart fire. She gets me everytime!

     

    Anonymous jbnimble said ... (3:23 PM, December 19, 2006) : 

    I was going to make some snarky comment about some lizard guy kidnapping everyone, but gomezfive's and james' comments were better...

    So I'll just say that I'm glad you're watching... It's a great show and it looks to be a wild ride... :)

    (A spooky aside... Just as I started typing this, "The Spirit of Radio" came on my iPod... Like it knew I was writing you...)

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:04 PM, December 19, 2006) : 

    Everyone eventually comes to the Heroes dark side. They are brainwashing us. It's subliminal messages in the show. The whispers about saving the cheerleader? Total subliminal mind-f**k.

     

    post a comment