Be sure to visit the official website of The Law Office of Michael Dylan Brennan, LLC

  • Take me there NOW
  • LEGAL: All Original Material (c)2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 Michael Dylan Brennan and The Audient Files, with no claim to any original works borrowed pursuant to and consistent with the Fair Use Doctrine, 17 U.S.C. 107.

    Add to Technorati Favorites

    Tuesday, December 12, 2006

    Haven't We Met?

    ...the Manhattan Municipal Building in New York City -- look at the top of it. Familiar?



    It should.

    When you've got a good design, why use it just once?

    Comments on "Haven't We Met?"

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:54 AM, December 13, 2006) : 

    Terminal Tower, yeah? I have always liked the design of that building. I don't care if it's copied. Even Gehry's stuff starts to look the same sometimes.

     

    Blogger Gina Ventre said ... (9:59 AM, December 13, 2006) : 

    The sky behind it is quite blue.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:06 AM, December 13, 2006) : 

    New York City Municipal Building? What is that?

     

    Blogger Audient said ... (11:08 AM, December 13, 2006) : 

    It is in Lower Manhattan. Get off at the City Hall subway stop, near Ground Zero.

     

    Anonymous Tam said ... (3:34 PM, December 13, 2006) : 

    I left you a message on your testriffic account. Take the test again. You weren't bumped. I erased it all.

     

    Blogger Audient said ... (4:06 PM, December 13, 2006) : 

    I retook it - but it made me keep my old answers, even the ones I knew were wrong now! drat.

     

    Anonymous Kathleen said ... (4:29 PM, December 13, 2006) : 

    My dad used to walk outside on the top of the Terminal Tower for work. He said it was always extremely windy and he was scared of heights.

     

    Blogger Audient said ... (6:05 AM, December 14, 2006) : 

    wow, what did he have to do up there?

     

    post a comment