Be sure to visit the official website of The Law Office of Michael Dylan Brennan, LLC

  • Take me there NOW
  • LEGAL: All Original Material (c)2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 Michael Dylan Brennan and The Audient Files, with no claim to any original works borrowed pursuant to and consistent with the Fair Use Doctrine, 17 U.S.C. 107.

    Add to Technorati Favorites

    Wednesday, December 06, 2006

    As Ohio Enters Its Public Smoking Ban, a Look Back...

    At the Marlboro Man -- Come to Where the Flavor Is, Come to Marlboro Country.

    Comments on ""

     

    Anonymous bionurse said ... (8:45 AM, December 06, 2006) : 

    Yikes, I'm so old I remember most of those ads on the old black & white TV..on both channels that we got in the 1950s on Main Street in Girard, PA. LSMFT was also known to mean "loose straps means floppy tits"...of course that was coined before the "burn your bra" braless sixties. (I burned one of my draft cards...although it was no great act of civil disobedience since I was classified 4-F...unfit for military service)I remember Ronald Reagan during cigarette commercial, too...I think for "Old Gold" cigarettes...touting the health benefits, even "improves asthma"

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:15 AM, December 06, 2006) : 

    My mom smoked Kings? Or something. She always had the long ones too. 100s. I always remember her with perfectly manicured nails, a few rings on each hand, and a ciggie barely hanging on between her fingers.

     

    Anonymous Pimp Daddy said ... (1:21 PM, December 09, 2006) : 

    Let's pass a law banning people with green eyes. They piss me off! I'm offended by people who drive Orange cars too! Can't we pass a law against people who drive those too? I'm Ok with orange cars by the way, I just hate their drivers. After all, this is America and the Constitution and the Bill of Rights doesn't say anything about protecting drivers of Orange cars. Can we get the Gestapo to enforce these laws?

     

    post a comment