Be sure to visit the official website of The Law Office of Michael Dylan Brennan, LLC

  • Take me there NOW
  • LEGAL: All Original Material (c)2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 Michael Dylan Brennan and The Audient Files, with no claim to any original works borrowed pursuant to and consistent with the Fair Use Doctrine, 17 U.S.C. 107.

    Add to Technorati Favorites

    Monday, December 11, 2006

    Ah, the Tree




     Posted by Picasa

    Comments on "Ah, the Tree"

     

    Blogger melcarrel said ... (8:28 AM, December 11, 2006) : 

    I see that you too have a "traditions" tree. Very nice ornaments.

    I like the signals dog and fire hydrant. We have a salt and pepper shaker in those, but the boys found them, and although they are ceramic, are somewhere in young son's toybox. I know, bad mom. But they haven't broken yet.

     

    Blogger Audient said ... (8:35 AM, December 11, 2006) : 

    I remember the salt and pepper shaker.

    I found the hydrant first. Once I found that, finding the dalmation wasn't difficult.

     

    Blogger Kristen said ... (9:36 AM, December 11, 2006) : 

    I'm going to refrain from heckling you for having an "Our first Xmas Together" ornament. But just barely. I like the dog and hydrant very much!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:48 AM, December 11, 2006) : 

    Kristen, I'm just grateful that one of my friends is mushy and tender. It keeps the cynic in me from killing my inner romantic.

    I love the sentimental ornaments, I don't even have a tree but the ornaments are hanging up.

     

    Blogger Kristen said ... (10:57 AM, December 11, 2006) : 

    Yeah but Michael and Gina are closet sentimentalists. I emailed them both on my birthday to thank them for not only a wonderful night out but for making my year so wonderful and they were both like, "Whatever Bloeser, you blow." They give us this hard exterior view, not letting us all see the marshmallow inside until It oozes out and slaps us in the face with a personalized ornament. For all we know they could also be in the CIA.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:22 AM, December 11, 2006) : 

    That's the best kind of sentimentalist. They don't make you disgusted to be around them, yet they do bask in their romanticism on occasion.

    Yeah, they are covert ops and have known each other for years. The relationship is just a front for their undercover sting operation. Watch out Bloeser, they have a tail on you.

     

    post a comment