Be sure to visit the official website of The Law Office of Michael Dylan Brennan, LLC

  • Take me there NOW
  • LEGAL: All Original Material (c)2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 Michael Dylan Brennan and The Audient Files, with no claim to any original works borrowed pursuant to and consistent with the Fair Use Doctrine, 17 U.S.C. 107.

    Add to Technorati Favorites

    Wednesday, November 29, 2006

    Returning to the World of the Living

    I'm back, or on my way there. 
     
    November has been very busy.  Rewarding, but busy.
     
    I am hosting a party on New Years Eve.  More on that later.

    Comments on "Returning to the World of the Living"

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:07 AM, November 29, 2006) : 

    Hi. When is the New Years Eve Party? You did not post a time, date or place.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:34 AM, November 29, 2006) : 

    Welcome back! Since you've been gone we've become a blue state, Robert Altman and Casey Coleman have died, and Lost and Prison Break will be off the air until January. There, now you're caught up.

    Can't wait for the NYE party!

     

    Blogger Brian Kornell said ... (1:24 PM, November 29, 2006) : 

    Good to have you back! Get the hats ready for the NYE party.

     

    Blogger Gina Ventre said ... (1:54 PM, November 29, 2006) : 

    Welcome back.

    The Robert Altman film I was thinking of the other day is The Player.

     

    Blogger Jason Sonenshein said ... (6:16 PM, November 29, 2006) : 

    "You did not post a time, date or place."

    I don't know about the time or place, but I'm pretty sure I can guess the date.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:29 PM, November 30, 2006) : 

    sar‧casm: [sahr-kaz-uhm]

    –noun

    1. harsh or bitter derision or irony.

    2. a sharply ironical taunt; sneering or cutting remark

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:29 PM, November 30, 2006) : 

    anne:
    thanks. you are my favorite!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:57 PM, November 30, 2006) : 

    Someone had to say it. I'm just glad it could be me.

     

    post a comment