Be sure to visit the official website of The Law Office of Michael Dylan Brennan, LLC

  • Take me there NOW
  • LEGAL: All Original Material (c)2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 Michael Dylan Brennan and The Audient Files, with no claim to any original works borrowed pursuant to and consistent with the Fair Use Doctrine, 17 U.S.C. 107.

    Add to Technorati Favorites

    Monday, November 06, 2006

    Random Thoughts

    I drove the Vapor Trailer to work today.  I love having that Indian Summer.
     
    The Belgian Waffle at Bob Evans is $4.99.  A single hotcake is $1.39 or something like that.  The waffle, while good, was not three times better than a single hotcake on the side of my eggs.
     
    The treelawns along Chester Avenue are loaded with campaign signs -- including two rather large Blackwell signs that seemed as futile as they were large.
     
    I spotted a ramp off of Chester that alternated different Sutula signs -- John's red-white-blue sign alternated with Kathleen's pink-black-white sign.  Since I expect to see Sutula in Kathleen's pink and black, I always doubletake when I see John's signs.
     
    I spotted a Peirce - Libertarian for Governor sign in front of a home on Silsby in University Heights over the weekend.  I'd seen them on Chester, but this was the first one I'd seen in front of a house.  I love the libertarians, but I can't help but wonder -- if his house catches fire, does he put it out himself?  Haha, cheap, I know.

    Comments on "Random Thoughts"

     

    Blogger anne said ... (12:31 PM, November 06, 2006) : 

    Funny we call it Indian Summer, and most people think of it as Autumn. It's just that wicked cold snap in the middle that makes us so grateful for a warm day.

     

    post a comment