Be sure to visit the official website of The Law Office of Michael Dylan Brennan, LLC

  • Take me there NOW
  • LEGAL: All Original Material (c)2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 Michael Dylan Brennan and The Audient Files, with no claim to any original works borrowed pursuant to and consistent with the Fair Use Doctrine, 17 U.S.C. 107.

    Add to Technorati Favorites

    Wednesday, October 18, 2006

    Wok Eggs

    I have taken to cooking eggs in my wok.  It is fun and easy, and they cook up quickly.  I heat the wok to medium and melt a little real butter in it.  Then I pour in the eggs, already beaten, with a little bit of cheese.  Then I scramble it all together.   

    Comments on "Wok Eggs"

     

    Blogger Betty said ... (7:57 AM, October 19, 2006) : 

    what time is breakfast?

     

    Blogger Gina Ventre said ... (10:51 AM, October 19, 2006) : 

    Mmmmm....wok eggs'n'cheese, bacon, toast, coffee on a hangover stomach...





    Foodgasmic.

     

    Blogger Kristen said ... (11:06 AM, October 19, 2006) : 

    I guess as an over easy girl, the idea of cooking eggs in a wok seems foolish. Unless you top those eggs with ingredients for fried rice.

     

    post a comment