Be sure to visit the official website of The Law Office of Michael Dylan Brennan, LLC

  • Take me there NOW
  • LEGAL: All Original Material (c)2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 Michael Dylan Brennan and The Audient Files, with no claim to any original works borrowed pursuant to and consistent with the Fair Use Doctrine, 17 U.S.C. 107.

    Add to Technorati Favorites

    Tuesday, October 10, 2006

    Topping Out

    Tops at Severance in Cleveland Heights, and in Lakewood on Detroit to become Giant Eagles, among others.
     
    Here is the article and list of stores. 
     
    Giant Eagle didn't buy all of the local Tops stores, and not all of them are becoming Giant Eagles.  Some will become Dave's.
     
    And there is no mention of the fate of Tops at University Square -- which is the Tops closest to me.  Perhaps it is yet to be determined.
     
    I am not going to miss Tops.  Not one bit.  I drive right by the one in my neighborhood to go to Heinen's and Giant Eagle.

    Comments on "Topping Out"

     

    Blogger Mr. Bebout said ... (8:28 AM, October 11, 2006) : 

    I find that Tops has a better selection of products but the check out is horrid. But I find that the check out at most places is. I would not miss one less bonus card

     

    post a comment